We love dads. We love funny dads. And we really love nerdy dads who spoil us with their very special humor.
Here are our top 15 dad jokes that make us giggle in the studio:
- Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere.
- What do you call a fake noodle? An Impasta.
- Want to hear a joke about paper? Nevermind, it's tearable.
- Why did the coffee file a police report? It got mugged.
- How does a penguin build its house? Igloos it together.
- Dad, did you get a haircut? No I got them all cut.
- Dad, can you put my shoes on? No, I don't think they'll fit me.
- Why don't skeletons ever go trick or treating? Because they have no body to go with.
- What do you call an elephant that doesn't matter? An irrelephant.
- Want to hear a joke about construction? I'm still working on it.
- What do you call cheese that isn't yours? Nacho Cheese.
- Why couldn't the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two tired.
- What did the grape do when he got stepped on? He let out a little wine.
- I wouldn't buy anything with velcro. It's a total rip-off.
- Aaaaand drum roll, please for our very favorite, because, well, you know: Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field.